0 – I Marqués del Socorro
Room 0 is a double (with the possibility of an extra bed), en suite bathroom and located on the ground floor. It has twin beds and a large window overlooking the garden.
THE HISTORICAL FIGURE
José Solano y Bote (I Marqués del Socorro)
Zorita, Cáceres (1726-1806) Madrid.
- D. José Solano y Bote I Marqués del Socorro was a Spanish soldier and politician. He achieved the rank of Brigadier and Captain General in the Spanish Royal Navy, Governor of the Province of Venezuela, Captain General of Santo Domingo and Councillor of State. He always defeated the English and is regarded as a hero of the American War of Independence for his action in the Battle of Penascola, where he went to the aid (socorro) (hence the title Marqués del Socorro) of Bernardo de Gálvez, (Galveston), governor of Louisiana, in March 1781.
- Two single beds (with the possibility of an extra bed. Art. 114. Section 3). Two bedside tables. Two chairs and occasional table. Wardrobe with drawers or shelves and a sufficient number of hangers. A standard lamp and two bedside lamps. A wastepaper bin. A spare blanket for the bed. Curtains and blackout curtains. Easy-to-use electric sockets located in visible place. In addition it has:
- Clothes stand, mirror, rack for suitcases and a light switch next to the bed head.
- Area of the room: 15.05 m2.
- Shower, washbasin and toilet. Mirror and light above washbasin. Shelf or cupboard for toiletries. Socket. Shower curtain. One set of towels per guest and place to hang them. Bath mat, a roll of toilet paper on a holder and a spare. Waste bin and toilet brush for cleaning the toilet bowl.
- It also has the following equipment: stool, non-slip floor in the shower, magnifying mirror, hairdryer, toiletries: hand gel, shower gel, shampoo, cologne and sanitary towel bag.
- Area of bathroom: 2.5 m2.
There are no reviews yet.