2 – III Marqués del Socorro
Room 2 is a double (with the possibility of an extra bed), with en suite bathroom, located on the first floor. The room has a Juliet balcony overlooking the calle Jazmín and the church square.
THE HISTORICAL FIGURE
José Solano Matalinares (III Marqués del Socorro)
- José Joaquín Solano Matalinares, III Marqués del Socorro, grandson of José Solano y Bote was a renowned Spanish intellectual. Architect, senator and academic, one of the founders of the Royal Academy for Pure Sciences, Physics and Natural Science, of which he was president at the time of his death. In 1862 he was also president of the Real Sociedad Económica Matritense (a philanthropic organisation), counsellor of the Real Academia de Bellas Artes de San Fernando (Academy of Fine Arts) and a member of the Archaeological Academy of Belgium. Bravo Murillo appointed him to the Board of Directors of the Isabel II Canal with the role of commissioner.
- 1.5 m wide double bed, (with the possibility of an extra bed. Art. 114. Section 3). Two bedside tables. Comfy armchair and reading desk and chair. Wardrobe with drawers or shelves and a sufficient number of hangers. Standard lamp and two bedside lamps. A wastepaper bin. A spare blanket for the bed. Curtains and shutters. Easy-to-use electric sockets located in visible place. In addition it has:
- Clothes stand, mirror, rack for suitcases and a light switch next to the bed head.
- Area of the room: 15.2 m2.
- Bath, washbasin and toilet. Mirror and light above washbasin. Shelf or cupboard for toiletries. Socket. Shower curtain. One set of towels per guest and place to hang them. Bath mat, a roll of toilet paper on a holder and a spare. Waste bin and toilet brush for cleaning the toilet bowl.
- It also has the following equipment: stool, non-slip floor in the shower, magnifying mirror, hairdryer, toiletries: hand gel, shower gel, shampoo, cologne and sanitary towel bag.
- Area of bathroom: 4.05 m2.
There are no reviews yet.