Check Availability This Room
Price from 0,0€ Night
Room 5 is a single (with the possibility of an extra bed), with en suite bathroom, located on the first floor. It has a lovely outlook onto the garden from both the bedroom and the spacious bathroom.
THE HISTORICAL FIGURE
Francisco Solano (Saint)
Montilla, Córdoba (1549-1610) Lima, Perú
- Francisco Solano, Saint, was a Franciscan missionary who defended the South American Indians and the population of Lima. He was canonised in 1726 by Pope Benedict XIII and is known as the “Miracle Worker of the New World”. He travelled in Peru for two decades and during this time tended to the humble poor and the native Indians, defending them from the abuses of the landowners. Several miracles and cures have been attributed to him, and he even, on one occasion, pacified a fierce, runaway bull which was terrorising the people.
- Single bed, (with the possibility of an extra bed. Art. 114. Section 3). Two bedside tables. Desk with chair and reading lamp. Wardrobe with drawers or shelves and a sufficient number of hangers. Two bedside lamps. A wastepaper bin. A spare blanket for the bed. Curtains and shutters. Easy-to-use electric sockets located in visible place. In addition it has:
- Clothes stand, mirror, rack for suitcases and a light switch next to the bed head.
- Area of the room: 12.9 m2.
The bathroom is equipped with the following facilities:
- Bath, washbasin, bidet and toilet. Mirror and light above washbasin. Shelf or cupboard for toiletries. Socket. Shower screen. One set of towels per guest and place to hang them. Bath mat, a roll of toilet paper on a holder and a spare. Waste bin and toilet brush for cleaning the toilet bowl.
- It also has the following equipment: stool, non-slip floor in the shower, magnifying mirror, hairdryer, toiletries: hand gel, shower gel, shampoo, cologne and sanitary towel bag.
- Area of bathroom: 6.4 m2.