Check Availability This Room
Price from 0,0€ Night
Room 6 is a double (with the possibility of an extra bed), with en suite bathroom, located on the first floor. It enjoys views of the garden.
THE HISTORICAL FIGURE
Luis Altolaguirre Jaúdenes (General)
Sevilla (1829-1894) Valladolid
- From a military family, his own father Francisco Altolaguirre took part in the battles of Arthrés in France and Tolosa in the same year 1814, winning the Cruz de la Batalla de Tolosa medal. He was Inspector General of the Military Administration and Military Intendent of Navarre. His daughter Luisa Altolaguirre married Arturo Araoz Paz Merino, Infantry Lieutenant Colonel, son of General Jacobo Araoz, and El Redal was the couple’s principal residence.
- Two single beds (with the possibility of an extra bed. Art. 114. Section 3). Two bedside tables. Two chairs and reading table. Wardrobe with drawers or shelves and a sufficient number of hangers. Standard lamp and two bedside lamps. A wastepaper bin. A spare blanket for each bed. Curtains and shutters. Easy-to-use electric sockets located in visible place. In addition it has:
- Clothes stand, mirror, rack for suitcases and a light switch next to the bed head.
- Area of the room: 15.05 m2.
The bathroom is equipped with the following facilities:
- Bath, washbasin and toilet. Mirror and light above washbasin. Shelf or cupboard for toiletries. Socket. Shower curtain. One set of towels per guest and place to hang them. Bath mat, a roll of toilet paper on a holder and a spare. Waste bin and toilet brush for cleaning the toilet bowl.
- It also has the following equipment: stool, non-slip floor in the shower, magnifying mirror, hairdryer, toiletries: hand gel, shower gel, shampoo, cologne and sanitary towel bag.
- Area of bathroom: 4.0 m2.