Room 7 is a double (with the possibility of an extra bed), with en suite bathroom, located on the first floor. It has a reading area in front of the balcony overlooking calle Jazmín.
THE HISTORICAL FIGURE
General Francisco Solano Ortiz de Rozas (II Marqués del Socorro)
Caracas (1768-1808) Cádiz
- Francisco Solano Ortiz de Rozas, known as the Marqués del Socorro y de la Solana. In 1803 he was appointed Governor of Cádiz. In 1808 a mutinous uprising of the population led to him being hanged for being “Frenchified”. His friend Carlos Pignatelli stabbed him in the chest to spare him such an ignominious death. Once the war against France was over in 1814, following judicial proceedings his good name was restored and his conduct declared unimpeachable, with the people having acted as a result of the popular turmoil and manipulated by a few hotheads.
- 1.5 m wide double bed, (with the possibility of two extra beds. Art. 114. Section 3). Two bedside tables. Two armchairs and reading table. Wardrobe with drawers or shelves and a sufficient number of hangers. A standard lamp and two bedside lamps. A wastepaper bin. A spare blanket for the bed. Curtains and shutters. Easy-to-use electric sockets located in visible place. In addition it has:
- Clothes stand, mirror, rack for suitcases and a light switch next to the bed head.
- Area of the room: 18.05 m2.
The bathroom is equipped with the following facilities:
- Bath, washbasin and toilet. Mirror and light above washbasin. Shelf or cupboard for toiletries. Socket. Shower screen. One set of towels per guest and place to hang them. Bath mat, a roll of toilet paper on a holder and a spare. Waste bin and toilet brush for cleaning the toilet bowl.
- It also has the following equipment: stool, non-slip floor in the shower, magnifying mirror, hairdryer, toiletries: hand gel, shower gel, shampoo, cologne and sanitary towel bag.
- Area of bathroom: 4.0 m2.